Candlesticks is situated in a quiet lane in the oldest part of the market town of Stamford. The building itself dates back to around 1730. Originally five empty derelict cottages, they were sympathetically converted and restored in 1974, and Candlesticks opened as a restaurant in 1975 and has been under the same ownership since then.
There is a private off road car park for residents as well as a large public car park around the corner.
TO VIEW OUR CHRISTMAS SEASON AND NEW YEARS EVE MENUS < PLEASE CLICK ON "RESTAURANT" TAB ABOVE TO VIEW